Whatever job you do in Construction, there are various card schemes in the Industry which Contractors say you must hold to prove your level of skills and work on their sites.

Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Cards provide proof that Construction workers have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out. Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Cards provide identification for plant operators and those involved with plant operations by recognising skills, knowledge and understanding, competence and qualifications. National Plant Operators Registration Scheme (NPORS) is a similar scheme. Street Works Cards verify that workers are qualified and listed on the Street Works Qualifications Register (SWQR).

There are many cards available in each scheme that are suitable for the jobs Construction workers carry out on site. A range of actions need to be carried out to obtain cards and this is sometimes difficult to organise when you are working full-time. Courses and qualifications can also be expensive. By providing a few basic details, Matthews and Leigh Training Ltd can tell you what you need to do, get competitive prices for training and qualifications, make all the arrangements and, most importantly, apply for Cards for you!

Do it the easy way. Let us help you …

Get in Touch